What is PCB4MAKER?
PCB4MAKER is a PCB prototype service delivering 2 PCB prototypes after 3 working days. Alternatively we offer 5 boards after 5 working days and 10 boards after 10 working days.
All PCBs are prime quality boards manufactured in Europe, using Materials that meet European Standards and Regulations (RoHS, REACH, Conflict Minerals), with full respect for our Environment and the European Labour and Tax Laws.
Why should I use PCB4MAKER?
PCB4MAKER provides the most convenient and fastest way to order PCB prototypes.
PCB4MAKER combines State-of-the-Art highly automated CAM verification with production quality, made in Europe, compliant with all legal, environmental and ethical standards, at prices you would expect to only see in Asia.
Who is PCB4MAKER for?
PCB4MAKER is for all Developers and Designers of Electronics and PCB’s.
Whether you are professional Electronics Designer looking for proof of concept boards or first article prototypes or you are a student or hobbyist, PCB4MAKER is right for you.
Where are PCB4MAKER boards produced?
In Europe, at one of the Eurocircuits factories, located in Germany or Hungary.
What are PCB4MAKER boards made of?
- FR-4 - Tg150° - First Grade Only
- Green Laser Direct Imageable Soldermask
- LEADFREE finish
Which are Industry Standards materials from renowned European suppliers that are RoHS, REACH and Conflict Minerals compliant.
What technology can I use in my design?
For designing reliable boards, we advise the following minimum values:
- Minimum track/ Isolation gap = 150 micron (0.150mm)
- Smallest finished hole diameter = 250 micron (0.250mm)
- Smallest drilled pad = finished hole diameter + 350 micron (0.350mm)
Here is some more practical information how to set your CAD design rules and how to input our predefined design rules in your CAD package. (EAGLE, KiCAD, Altium).
Should your design not meet these values, don’t worry, we will make it if we can (without charging you more for it), if not we will inform you by e-mail with a report on why?
How can I order in PCB4MAKER?
The process is simple:
- Drag & Drop your design as a single .zip file. Our data-crunchers will visualize your board.
- This works fastest for EAGLE.brd and KiCAD-PCB designs. It works also for Gerber X and Gerber X2.
- After you have seen and checked the images of your PCB, proceed to checkout.
- Login or create an account and tell us where to ship your boards.
- PAY (we make a reservation on your credit card and only debit your card upon shipment)
That’s it - your order is now complete and the production process has started.
What if the shown images of my PCB are not what I expected?
The best results are achieved if you upload EAGLE.brd or KiCAD-PCB files. If the result is not what you expected then check if you have a clear and closed contour around your board and no drawings or text outside the contour of your board.
If you are sure that your uploaded dataset is correct and the images are still not OK, then push the button asking for assistance. We will then analyse your files manually and e-mail you the explanation of what went wrong. This will require that you are logged in to your account.
What is included in the final price?
- The PCB prototypes you ordered (2, 5 or 10)
- Delivery charges
To which countries do you ship?
We ship to all countries within the European Union.
When can I expect to receive my boards?
We ship after a 3, 5 or 10 working days delivery term and that starts the day after placement of the order.
Example - 3 working days delivery term:
- You place your order on Monday
- Your boards will be in production from Tuesday-Wednesday
- They will be shipped on Thursday
- Your boards will arrive on Friday or Monday, depending on your delivery address
Can I have a different Delivery - and Invoice address.
Yes. The only restriction is that for any order the delivery and invoice address have to be in the same EU-country.
How and when do I pay for my order?
Payment is done by credit card:
- When placing your order, we make a reservation on your credit card for the amount due.
- When we ship, we issue an invoice and debit this reservation from your credit card.
- In the unlikely event that we are not able to produce your boards, we release the reservation from your credit card and inform you by e-mail.